- Cancellation policy – if I cancelled a service would I receive a full refund?
Yes you will for all standard services, but the cancellation has to be made at least 24 hours prior to the service. If you cancelled the service less than 24 hours prior to the service You would receive a 50% refund. For all custom services, tailor made services and organized groups services cancellation conditions are agreed separately but we usually work on non-refundable deposit for such services.
- Does my transfer drop me at the door of my accommodation?
Yes, we offer door-to-door services and we drop you off at the address indicated in your reservation.
- Are your transfers private or shared?
We offer private transfers only.
- Are your tours private or shared?
It depends on what type of tour You will book with us. We have both private and group tours in our offer.
- Does my private or group tour pick me up and drop me off at the door of my accommodation?
Yes, we offer door-to-door pick up/drop off at all central Krakow hotels and apartments.
- How do I locate my driver or vehicle?
Once you have completed your on-line booking, you will automatically receive a screen confirmation together with an email giving you exact instructions for meeting your driver and/or vehicle.
- I have left something in the vehicle. How do I get it back?
Contact our help desk giving details of your transfer or tour and the missing items. We will then deliver them to you. In some circumstances a charge may be applicable.
- Can You provide us with a proper car seat or booster for children?
We will provide You with a car seat upon request with no extra charges. Just ask for the seat when booking.
- Reservation – Can I change the date of my transfer?
Yes you can, but the change should to be made at least 24h before the service date.
- Reservation – Can I change the date of my tour?
Yes you can, but the change has to be made at least 24h before the tour date Please remember that most of our tours are available every day apart from the 1st of January, the Easter and the 25th of December.
- Reservation – Can I have a receipt?
Your email confirmation is your receipt. But a full invoice is available after each service. Please contact us by email after the service if You wish to receive a full invoice.
- What currency are your rates in?
All prices are quoted in Polish Zloty and Euros. But they are charged in Polish Zloty as it is still the only official currency in Poland. If You want to pay in EUR, GBP or USD you have to discuss it with our customer service or the driver.
- How do I pay?
For all standard services we accept payment in cash after each service, so no deposit is required. But you can pay in advance using a credit card with our PayU or DotPay secure on-line payment – a link to our PayU and Dotpay account will be available in your final confirmation.For all custom services, tailor made services and organized groups services a 20-100% pre-payment/deposit of the service value may be required. This pre-payment can be provided by a customer either with PayU or Dotpay systems or via bank transfer.