According to Polish government’s decision Poland restores full border traffic within the internal borders of the European Union and all the countries that belong to the Schengen Area, so there will be no border controls.
This means that from Saturday June 13 th it will be possible to cross the internal borders of the European Union and Schengen Area freely. All Citizens of the European Union and countries of Schengen Area will be able to enter Poland without any obstacles, without obligatory quarantine.
Safety measures at Polish airports
Moreover, international flights are also restored from June 16 th. At all Polish airports you will be asked to:
- wear a mask at the airport
- disinfect your hands
- keep 1.5 m distance from other people
- leave the arrival area as soon as possible
Plan your Krakow holidays
It is finally time to start to travel again and visit Krakow as you planned. If you haven’t yet, below you can find some reasons why you should plan your holidays in Krakow, Poland:
- Krakow area has almost none new cases of COVID-19
- It is no longer necessary to wear masks outdoors (you will be asked to put it on the public transportation or in shops)
- The Salt Mine, Schindler’s Factory Museum, Wawel Castle and other tourist attractions are now re-opened and waiting for your visit
- All the restaurants are open and run normally without any limits
- Hotels and apartments in Krakow operate since May 4 th and are ready to welcome their guests and go by all the sanitary regulations to make your stay safe
- It is also a great time to visit Krakow as it is less crowded which makes it safe for you to travel
All the hotels, museums as well as restaurants are available in a special sanitary regime and in accordance with the safety rules for visitors and employees.
Safety measures in KrakowDirect
KrakowDirect also keeps all the safety measures during our services such as:
- Regular ozonation of our vehicles
- Masks and gloves for all guests available in our cars
- Antiviral disinfection of the vehicles before each service
- Antiviral hand gels provided
- Temperature measurement of all participants before a journey
KrakowDirect can’t wait to make your travelling easy again so do not hesitate and book with us!